8/22/2013

#37

I have been starting to work on my store a little bit more , so Im showing you a little bit of my new works. The eyes are made by me with the other talented creators combined. I hope you enjoy this post as I did making it.


Credits:

Im Wearing:
SkinGlam Affair - Amberly
Hair [LeLutka]-NOOK
Eyes[GOTHA] Treasure Eyes (NEW!)
Top[MadNess] MESH - Off Shoulder T-shirt
Skirt[R3] - Mika Mini [V3] (NEW!)
Tattoo Letis Tattoo :: Rigel :: + Lola Applier
Nose Piercing *P* Spiral Nose Piercing
Ears -  [MANDALA] Stretched ears-Omimi-
Ring [tea.s] Kitty Ring - Gold
Bracelet *P* Mesh Infinity Bracelet ~Gold~
Pose - *FN* Mirror Love

Hes Wearing:
Hair REDGRAVE - Hair TYLER
Skin-Belleza- Cooper
Top[MadNess] MESH - Long Sleeve Hooded T-Shirt
Pants - [MadNess] MESH - Britpop Shorts  - Army
Earring**RE** MaluS Earrings
Bracelet **RE** NOX Alegoria bracelets
Nails+ROZOREGALIA+* - Gemma*Ring&Nail

No comments:

Post a Comment