2/03/2014

Look-47

Hello My little ghosts so I have recently renamed my blog as you may have noticed and Im trying to create a new header and background for my new renamed blog so wish me luck hehe.
A new hunt called the Jill hunt so make sure to join the hunt starts at Razor (LM)



Shape - My own 
Skin - Essences - CHO *lait*
Eyes - "tSg" Realize Silver
Hairbase - {VRD} Insanity Hairbase(old hunt)

Clothes
Beanie - :Z:S: Mens Beanie.. (Gacha man only)
Dress - Corvus : 1939 Roll Neck Dress 
Stocking - .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. resille . Noir 2
Boots - DN Mesh: Meine Boots

Acc. & Ink
.random.Matter. Plague Shadows
**RE** Rebel Vampire Ankh
*P* Fallen Heart Ring (NEW!)
:Z.S: Lien Nose Piercing
:Z.S: Spiked Collar - Gold (Hunt)
 [GOTHA] Slink Nails - Dark Side (99L)

Pose - PURPLEpose 52

No comments:

Post a Comment